Friday, December 3, 2010

It is purpose that created us.

As a lover of vintage and vintage-inspired style, I find it hard to find information and modern inspiration despite the resources out there.

Anyone can pick up a copy of Vogue or Glamour and see clothes clearly designed with the past in mind. Often times the only clothes are well beyond your average vintage-lover's wardrobe budget.

But, occasionally, I get lucky in thrift stores, online, and even department stores.

So that is my blogging purpose, well part of it. I want to share what I discover.

I also am a little crafty. I am an avid follower of the "Why don't you just make it yourself?" ideal. Sometimes they turn out well. Sometimes they do not. But who cares? It is the experience.

So you will find the following in my upcoming blog:
  • Vintage and vintage-inspired style finds and ideas
  • Crafty projects
  • Music reviews and news
  • Recipes
  • Style information and inspiration
  • Great websites
Basically, it will be kind of a hodgepodge of interests. I look forward to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment